We found the solution for the 17 time host of country music award crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is MCENTIRE.
|17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the 17 Time Host of the Academy of Country Music Awards crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for the “17 Time Host of Country Music Award.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the 17 time host of country music award is MCENTIRE.
Who Is Reba McEntire?
Reba McEntire is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality.
Reba was born on March 28, 1955, in Chickasha, Oklahoma.
She was raised in Chocktaw and attended school there until she graduated high school in 1973.
She then attended Oklahoma State University where she majored in education but left before graduating to pursue her music career full-time.
Reba has been married three times and has one daughter with her first husband.
17 time host of country music award is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 15 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the 17 time host of country music award crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the 17 time host of country music award crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- MCENTIRE – 17-time host of the Academy of Country Music Awards
- OSCARPARTY – Gala celebrating the Academy Awards
- LIESL – “The Sound of Music” role
- WHOOPI – She followed and preceded Billy as host of the Academy Awards ceremony twice
- PATTI – Page of music
- BOB HOPE – Frequent host of the Academy Awards
- ELLEN – She succeeded and preceded Jon as host of the Academy Awards
- TRITT – Travis of country music
- REBA – McEntire who’s hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards many times
- BLUEGRASS – Type of country music
- OSLO – Four-time host of the Nordic World Ski Championships
- KEITH URBAN – Blue Ain’t Your Color singer who hosted the socially distant 2020 Academy of Country Music Awards
- CBS – Academy of Country Music Awards broadcaster
- EMCEE – Awards show host
- AIDAN – Gallagher of “The Umbrella Academy”
- LENO – Two-time host of “The Tonight Show”
- DEGENERES – Host of the 2014 Academy Awards broadcast
- SINATRA – 1963 Academy Awards host
- KAYE – Host of the 24th Academy Awards
- LNDEGENERES – Host of the 79th Academy Awards
- WYNONNA – Academy of Country Music’s Top Female Vocalist of 1993
- PAAR – One-time host of “The Tonight Show”
- CARSON – Long-time host of “The Tonight Show”
- JONSTEWART – 78th Academy Awards host
- ROD STEIGER – Winner of the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in the 1967 film In The Heat of the Night
- OSCAR – Academy Award
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What do gray boxes mean in the crossword?
Clues marked in gray indicate that a word has been entered.
How many words can a crossword puzzle have?
A crossword puzzle can have as many words as the creator wants.
The number of words in a crossword puzzle is not limited.
How do you write a clue for a crossword puzzle?
A clue can take the form of a word, phrase, or sentence that provides a hint or indication about the answer to a question or mystery.
Clues can be direct or indirect, and often require the reader to use their own knowledge, reasoning, and inference to arrive at the correct conclusion.
How can crosswords help people with learning disabilities?
Some people who have a learning disability may find it difficult to read.
This is because the person either has a visual impairment or dyslexia.
In order to help these people, crosswords are used to help them learn how to read and spell words.
Crosswords can be used in many ways for people with learning disabilities.
One popular way is that they can be used as a reading and spelling practice tool for children with dyslexia.
For example, teachers will give their students a list of words and the students will use the crossword puzzle to fill in each word on their list with one letter per square until they have spelled out the entire word correctly.
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Polloi (Common Folks) Crossword Clue
- Queer as Folk Actress Gill Crossword Clue
- Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- Kind of Musical Wonder Crossword Clue
- Moody Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Improvises Musically Crossword Clue
- Composer of “Furniture Music” Crossword Clue
- Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue