We found the solution for the Alice in Chains Genre of Music crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is ALTMETAL.
|Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the Alice in chains genre of music crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “Alice in chains genre of music.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the Alice in chains genre of music is ALTMETAL.
What Does Alice in Chains Genre of Music Mean?
‘Alice in Chains’ is an alt-metal band that originated in Seattle.
Alternative metal is a subgenre of heavy metal music that originated in the United States in the early 1990s.
This style is characterized by experimentation with alternative rock, punk rock, and psychedelic influences on heavy metal.
The music is dark and heavy and tends to convey a sense of anger and pessimism.
The music is defined by distorted guitars and drums, and lyrics that deal with drug use and murder.
The Alice in chains genre of music is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 23 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Alice in chains genre of music crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Alice in chains genre of music crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
- ALTMETAL – Alice in chains genre of music
- A HOLE – What Alice in Chains was “Down in”
- ALT METAL – Alice in Chains genre
- INEZ – Alice in Chains’ Mike
- AMIINSIDE – Alice in Chains song
- FLO – “Alice” waitress
- AWAY – Alice in Chains’ “I Stay”
- JAR – Alice in Chains album “of Flies”
- ANGRY – Alice in Chains “_ Chair”
- NOTHING SAFE – 1999 Alice in the Chains compilation album
- SAP – Alice in Chains “Right Turn” EP
- LAYNE – Staley of Alice In Chains
- HORROR – Film genre
- EMO – Paramore genre
- ROCK – Music genre
- KPOP TWICE – genre
- GRUNGE ROCK – Alice in Chains music style
- NOIR – Film genre
- WOULD – Alice in Chains’ “Singles” soundtrack smash
- ALBEE – “Tiny Alice” playwright
- ANIME – Japanese genre
- DIRT – Alice in Chains album
- ZALES – Chain with chains
- CANTRELL – Jerry of Alice in Chains
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How many different types of crossword puzzles are there?
There are 6 different types of crossword puzzles.
- Fill-In-The-Blanks (Reverse)
- Fill-In-The-Blanks (Crossword)
- Fill-In-The-Blanks (Crossword) (Reverse)
What is the difference between a crossword and a word search?
The clue in a crossword puzzle usually refers to a word that is hidden within the grid.
A word search usually uses the words already in the grid.
- Styles of Pop Music Crossword Clue
- Folk Music Gathering Often Crossword Clue
- Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue
- Folk Singer Williams Crossword Clue
- Pipe Bend Crossword Clue
- Lamasery Music Crossword Clue
- Start of a Musical Crossword Clue
- Musical Toy That Buzzes Crossword Clue
- Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue
- Music Genre Term Coined By Nigeria’s Fela Kuti Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Don’t Play Music Notation Crossword Clue
- Many Musical Melanges Crossword Clue