We found a solution to the Assist a Rock Climber in a Way crossword clue with 5 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is BELAY.
|Assist a Rock Climber in a Way Crossword Clue
You may find several answers below for the Assist a Rock Climber in a Way crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is the Assist a Rock Climber in a Way Crossword Clue?
Assist a Rock Climber in a Way is a type of crossword.
The most likely answer to the Assist a Rock Climber in a Way clue is BELAY.
What Is a Belay Device?
A belay device is a vital component of rock climbing and mountaineering safety, as it is used to control the rope and provide an extra layer of protection for the climber.
This device is typically attached to a harness and used to attach a rope to the climber, allowing them to ascend and descend safely.
By using a belay device, the climber is able to manage the speed and tension of the rope, which is helpful for controlling the climber’s descent and ascent.
Additionally, the device can be used to stop and help support the climber if they happen to fall.
Assist a Rock Climber in a Way clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 45 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the Assist a Rock Climber in a Way crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the Assist a Rock Climber in a Way crossword clue.
- BELAY – Assist a Rock Climber in a Way
- BOOST – Help for a climber
- ABET – Help with a heist
- CLIF – Energy bar brand with a rock climber in its logo
- WORKINGTITLE – ‘The Help,’ e.g.?
- SHINS – Climbs, in a way
- AVALON – No igneous rock climbs in this mythical land
- AROSE – A climber perhaps ascended
- AID – Help
- JILL – Hill climber in a nursery rhyme
- ASSISTANCE – Help, aid
- ITSY BITSY SPIDER – Tenacious climber, in a kids’ song
- CLIFBAR – Snack with a rock climber on its wrapper
- ACTSALONE – Has no help
- ISY BISY SPIDER – Climber in a children’s rhyme
- LIANA – Climber in a fix, turning back
- SOS – Nautical call for help
- MEDIATE – Help settle
- JACK – Beanstalk climber in a children’s story
- CLIFF FACE – Challenge for a rock climber
- TURNTO – Consult for help
- CRAG – Handhold for a rock climber
- ABSEIL – Descend, as a rock climber
- IVY – Wall climber
- SCRAMBLER – Secret communications attachment for a rock climber
- ASSIST – Help out
- LEDGE – Shelflike projection that a rock climber might rest on
- ICEAXE – Tool for a mountain climber
- VINE – Wall climber
- GORGE – Locale for a rock climber
- GIFTAID – Opportunity for a tax rebate is a present help
- LIFBAR – Snack with a rock climber on its wrapper
- AWHILE – For a spell
- STILT – What might help someone get a leg up?
- TOEHOLD – Opening for a rock climber’s foot
- ASST – Little help?
- BARBARY APE – Rock climber, female, holding back in a busy gym
- CROFT – Canadian rock climber and mountaineer
- VINE – Rock climber, at times
- OLIVINE – Rock climber following one – look – on the way up
- CLIFFHANGER – This may leave a climber in suspense
- BOON – Timely help
- EDIT – Assist a writer, in a way
- ALEX – Rock climber Honnold
- ROPE – Material for a rock climber’s harness
- HANDHOLD – For a climber in love
Are crossword puzzles educational?
Crossword puzzles are a great way to flex your mental muscles and stimulate your reasoning skills.
They can also be a great way to keep your children engaged in activities that exercise their minds.
Crosswords are entertaining and enjoyable activities and can also be an effective tool for learning and retaining new information.
Creating your crossword puzzle can be a fun and challenging activity for your child.
They can begin by picking a topic they find interesting, such as a history lesson or a favorite hobby or activity.
They can then research the topic, create clues that fit the categories, and create a fun-filled puzzle.
Are crosswords good for learning?
Crossword puzzles are a great way to broaden your vocabulary.
Every time you attempt to solve a crossword, you gain exposure to new words and phrases.
Moreover, if you come across words, you are unfamiliar with; you can easily look them up in the dictionary to gain a better understanding of their meaning and usage.
This will enable you to expand your knowledge of the English language, improving your communication and writing skills in the process.
Additionally, the more you practice with crosswords, the more you will enhance your cognitive skills as you learn to recognize patterns, think critically and make associations.
- Climber’s Cutting Tool Crossword Clue
- Fragrant Evergreen Shrub Crossword Clue
- Mountains in Germany Crossword Clue
- Climbed Without Ropes Or Harness Crossword
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Climber in Academia Crossword Clue
- Descend as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue
- Nursery Rhyme Character Who “Climbed Up the Waterspout” Crossword Clue