We found 1 solution for Climbing Plant with Flowers Crossword Clue. The most likely answer for the clue is CLEMATIS.
|Climbing plant with flowers crossword clue
You may find several answers below for the climbing plant with flowers crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is Climbing Plant with Flowers Crossword Clue?
There are many different types of plants that have flowers.
Some plants that have flowers are roses, daisies, daffodils, and tulips.
In the game of crossword, a word that is part of the definition of another word is called a clue.
A clue is a word that helps to define another word. Crossword clues are words that help to define other words in the puzzle.
What Is a Clematis?
Clematis is a genus of about 300 species of deciduous and evergreen vines, shrubs, and herbaceous perennials.
The genus is in the family Ranunculaceae along with buttercups, anemones, ranunculus, and forget-me-nots.
The name clematis comes from the Greek word “klema” which means “vine shoot”.
Clematis can be found in many different parts of the world including North America, Europe, and Asia.
They grow best in moist soil where they can climb trees or other structures to reach sunlight.
Climbing plant with flowers crossword clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 15 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the climbing plant with flowers crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the climbing plant with flowers crossword clue.
- CLEMATIS – a climbing plant with flowers crossword clue
- PEONY – Plant with large flowers
- IVY – Climbing plant
- SWEET PEAS – Annual climbing plants with fragrant flowers
- SEEDS – Future flowers
- SWEET WILLIAM – Eurasian plant with fragrant flowers
- SWEETPEAS – Climbing flowers
- FREESIA – Small plant with fragrant flowers
- VETCH – Climbing plant with pealike flowers
- JASMINE – Plant with fragrant flowers
- REDJASMINE – Climbing plant with pinkish flowers
- GARDENIA – Plant with fragrant flowers
- PAPAW – Tree with malodorous flowers
- RED JASMINE – Climbing plant with pinkish flowers
- FERN – Plant with fronds
- MADDER – Climbing plant with a dye-yielding root
- HONEYSUCKLE – Climbing plant
- EUCHARIS – South American bulbous plant with fragrant white flowers
- BINE – Climbing plant
- VETCH – Climbing plant with pealike flowers
- VIRGINIACREEPER – Climbing plant
- RUNNER BEAN – Climbing plant with red flowers and edible pods also called a scarlet runner
- LIANA – Climbing plant
- RUNNER – Climbing plant with red flowers and edible pods also called a scarlet runner
- LIANE – Climbing plant
- HOP – Climbing plant whose dried flowers are used in brewing
- MOONSEED – Climbing plant
- WISTERIA – Climbing vine with purple flowers
- ALOE – Plant with fleshy leaves
Who invented the crossword puzzle?
The crossword puzzle was invented by Arthur Wynne in 1913.
He was a journalist and editor for the “New York World” newspaper.
Wynne’s puzzles were created as a way to help people with their vocabularies.
The puzzles were published in the “World” under the title of “Word-Cross Puzzles.”
Arthur Wynne died on October 13, 1923, but his legacy lives on with the crossword puzzle which is still popular today!
What are the clues in a crossword puzzle?
The clues in a crossword puzzle are the answers to the clues.
A crossword puzzle is a word game in which the player must fill in a grid of letters, usually with words that are read from left to right, across and down.
What is the purpose of these puzzles?
The purpose of these puzzles is to challenge your cognitive abilities.
The puzzles are designed in such a way that they can be solved by anyone with a little bit of creativity and logic.
Puzzles are one of the best ways to boost your brain power.
They are not only fun but also improve your cognitive skills such as reasoning and critical thinking.
How many words can there be in a crossword puzzle?
The number of words in a crossword puzzle varies with the difficulty.
The easiest puzzles have about 10 words, while the most difficult ones can have over 100 words.
- Piton Crossword Clue
- Climb a Rope Crossword Clue
- Climb a Pole Crossword Clue
- Climbing Vine Crossword Clue
- Peak Climbed In The 2018 Oscar-Winning Documentary “Free Solo” Crossword Clue
- Eurasian Mountain Range Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climber’s Aid Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Goal Crossword Clue
- Harder to Climb Crossword Clue
- The Hill We Climb Poet Gorman Crossword Clue
- Like A Bicycle Climbing A Hill Crossword Clue
- Climbed Without Ropes Or Harness Crossword
- Climber’s Cutting Tool Crossword Clue
- Mesa or Boulder Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbers Goal Crossword Clue
- Rock Climber’s Aid Crossword Clue