We found the solution for the Don’t Play Music Notation crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is REST.
|Don’t Play Music Notation Crossword Clue||4||REST|
You can find multiple different answers below for the don’t play music notation crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Don’t Play Music Notation Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “don’t play music notation.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the don’t play music notation is REST.
What Does Don’t Play Music Notation Mean?
Rest is a symbol in music notation that represents no pitch.
The resting pitch is called the tonic, or tonic note.
Rests are the most important sections of all musical notation.
They represent places where the notes fall “on hold” for note values to rest.
The don’t play music notation is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 15 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the don’t play music notation crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the don’t play music notation crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Don’t Play Music Notation Crossword Clue
- REST – don’t play music notation
- TACET – Musical ‘don’t play’ notation
- REST SYMBOL – “Don’t play” notation
- XES – Us, in football-play notation
- PIPEWILLYOU – “Play music already, Pan!”
- HITIT – “Play the music, band!”
- SCRIPTWRITER – Playmaker
- TACET – Musical ”don’t play” notation
- RESTSYMBOL – ‘Don’t play’ notation
- RESTRAIN – About the music, don’t give vent to your feelings
- RESTS – Musical symbols meaning “don’t play”
- WEB – Hornets don’t play in Charlotte’s
- HOMEY – “_ don’t play that”
- ACTONE – Play opener
- OURTOWN – Wilder play
- TAMPA – Surprisingly, the Rays don’t play there
- AMATEURS – They don’t play for pay
- COSTUMES – Play clothes
- HALT – “Don’t move!”
- I MEAN IT – “Don’t play with me!”
- BASELINERS – They don’t play the net in tennis
- IM NO FOOL – “Don’t play me for a dummy”
- OFF DAYS – When teams don’t play
- 2% WAITRIGHTHERE ‘Don’t move!’
- CHEAT – Trapping the male cat, don’t play fair
- SIT OUT THE SEASON – Don’t play for a full year
- RENEGE – And don’t play your cards right
- ACTI – Play opener
- BE FAIR – “Don’t play favorites”
- STAGES – Play places
- AWAY GAME – You don’t play it at home
- SCENE – Play division
- RESTS – ‘Don’t play’ music symbols
- STANDSTILL – “Don’t move!”
- HAMS – Actors who don’t play their roles subtly
- MONOPOLYMONEY – Play dough
- SCRATCH – Don’t play, score
- SANITY – Marbles you don’t play with
- YOU HEARD ME – “Don’t play dumb”
- DARE – Don’t play it safe
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is the origin of the crossword puzzle?
Crosswords were first introduced in England in the 19th century, displaying basic characteristics derived from the word square.
Word squares are arranged so that letters read alike both vertically and horizontally, and were commonly seen in children’s puzzle books and various periodicals.
Why was the crossword puzzle invented?
The origin of the crossword puzzle can be traced back to December 1913, shortly before the outbreak of World War I.
Arthur Wynne, an editor for the New York World, was tasked to create a new game for the newspaper’s FUN section.
- Music Center Crossword Clue
- Music for a Feisty Orator Crossword Clue
- Easygoing Folks Crossword Clue
- 2002 Musical that Won 8 Tonys Crossword Clue
- Folklore Monsters Crossword Clue
- Folk Blues Singer Crossword Clue
- “Don’t Play” Music Symbols Crossword Clue
- Moody Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Musical Composition Crossword Clue
- Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue
- Someone to Watch Over Me Musical Crossword Clue
- Musical Exchange in Many Gospel Songs Crossword Clue
- Folk Music Gathering Often Crossword Clue
- Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue
- Styles of Pop Music Crossword Clue
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue