We found the solution for the Folk Singer Williams crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is DAR.
|Folk Singer Williams Crossword Clue||3||DAR|
You can find multiple different answers below for the folk singer Williams crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Folk Singer Williams Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “folk singer Williams.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the folk singer Williams is DAR.
Who Is the Folk Singer Dar Williams?
Dar Williams is an American singer-songwriter, author, and activist.
She has released ten studio albums, of which four were released independently.
Her music has been influenced by folk, jazz, and classical music.
Williams was also one of the first female artists to appear on The Late Show with David Letterman.
The folk singer Williams is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 35 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the folk singer Williams crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the folk singer Williams crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Folk Singer Williams Crossword Clue
- DAR – folk singer Williams
- LUCINDA – Grammy-winning folk singer Williams
- BAEZ – Folk singer Joan
- JOE – Jazz singer Williams
- HANK – Legendary country singer Williams
- ANI – DiFranco of folk
- LORE – Folk tales and such
- VANESSA – “Colors of the Wind” singer Williams
- ARLO – Guthrie of folk
- MYTH – Folk story
- STAN ROGERS – Canadian folk singer from Hamilton
- ELLA Folk singer Jenkins
- PRINE – Folk singer John
- TISH – Folk singer Hinojosa
- ANDY – Moon River singer, … Williams
- PHARRELL – “Happy” singer, … Williams
- TED – Slugger Williams
- REEL – Lively folk dance
- DENIECE – Four-time Grammy-winning gospel singer Williams
- SOCIETY – Fashionable folk
- IRIS – Grammy-nominated folk singer DeMent
- ARLO – Folk singer with Pete
- LEO – Folk singer Kottke
- OTIS – Singer Williams of the Temptations
- TEX – Country singer Williams
- ELLA – Singer Fitzgerald
- LOTTE – Singer Lenya
- BAEZ – “Diamonds & Rust” folk singer
- HAYLEY – Lead singer Williams of the rock band Paramore
- EDDIE – Singer Fisher
- CARA – Singer Alessia
- JOSH W – “Ballad of John Henry” folk singer
- ANITA – Singer O’Day
- SHANIA – Singer Twain
- ODETTA – Ala.-born folk singer
- MAKEBA – Folk singer Miriam
- SEEGERS – Folk singer and family
- LOREENA – Folk singer McKennitt
- COHEN – ‘Suzanne’ folk singer
- BITING CROSBY – Acerbic rock/folk singer
- HORNE – Singer Lena
- LARKIN – Folk singer Patty
- ONO – Singer Yoko
- GORDON LIGHTFOOT – Canadian folk singer from Orillia
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What kind of puzzles are good for your brain?
Puzzles are good for your brain.
Puzzles use both your brain and your body, as you use both your right and left hands to solve the puzzle.
Engaging in puzzles such as crosswords, riddles, word searches, and logic problems can enable the use of different areas of the brain, thus improving critical and analytical thinking skills.
Perhaps it would be beneficial to try one of these puzzles as a family and experience the advantages firsthand.
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue
- Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- Lively in Music Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- What Are Bagpipes Made Of?
- Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- Seoul Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Many Musical Melanges Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Music Festival Area Crossword Clue
- Resource for Music Performers Clue Crossword Clue
- Why Are Bagpipes Played at Funerals?
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Music Genre Term Coined By Nigeria’s Fela Kuti Crossword Clue