The Folklore Cave Dwellers crossword clue has 6 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is TROLLS.
|Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the folklore cave dwellers crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue?
Folklore Crossword Clue is level 25 and can be found in Hidden Object Puzzles & Adventure Games.
Folklore Crossword Clue is part of the Dragonslayer’s series.
What Are Trolls in Folklore?
A troll is an imaginary creature in Scandinavian folklore and fairy tales.
There is a wealth of Scandinavian mythology, and Norwegian tales are particularly interesting.
The trolls’ pejorative name derives from Old Norse þræll (“troll”) and þrællr (“troll-folk”)
Folklore cave dwellers is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the folklore cave dwellers crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the folklore cave dwellers crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue
- TROLLS – Folklore cave dwellers
- TROLL – Folklore cave-dweller
- BAT – Cave dweller
- ORAL – Like some folklore
- STAB – Guess cave dwellers turned up
- ANTS – Hill dwellers
- OGRE – Folklore monster
- BAT HOUSE – Safe haven for cave dwellers
- TROGLODYTES – Prehistoric cave dwellers
- EYELESS – Like some cave-dwellers
- GROTTO – Small attractive cave
- HAG – Folklore crone
- EELS – Sea cave dwellers
- THREEWISHES – Grant in folklore studies
- BATS – Some cave dwellers
- FRUIT BATS – Tropical cave dwellers
- APEMEN – Cave dwellers
- TROLL – Ugly creature of folklore
- STONE AGE – Cave dweller’s time
- BAT ROOM HUMOR – Cave dweller’s comedy
- FRUITBATS – Tropical cave dwellers
- APE MEN – Cave dwellers
- GOLEM – Clay figure in Jewish folklore
- CROMAGNON MAN – Cave dweller
- PALEO – Cave dweller’s diet
- STONE AGE MAN – Cave dweller
- EELS – Sea cave dwellers
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is the difference between a rebus clue and an anagram clue?
A rebus clue or cryptic clue is a collection of letters that must mean something.
An anagram clue is a collection of words that must mean something.
Rebus clues are usually easier to solve, whereas anagram clues require a bit more word knowledge and may have several potential answers.
What are the benefits of crossword clues?
Crossword clues can help you learn new words and improve your vocabulary.
Crossword clues are a fun way to learn new words and improve your vocabulary.
They are also a great way to engage in mental exercise, as they stimulate the brain with word puzzles.
What is the best way to prepare for a crossword puzzle?
Crossword puzzles are a popular type of puzzle that can be found in magazines, newspapers, and on the internet.
The crossword puzzle is an excellent way to test one’s vocabulary knowledge and exercise the mind.
There are many ways to prepare for a crossword puzzle.
Some people like to do crosswords from time to time as a form of entertainment or for leisure.
It is also a great way for people who have never done one before to get started with them.
- Play the Bagpipes Crossword Clue
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue
- Half Step in Music Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- Some Combo Musicians Crossword Clue
- Title Teen in a 2015 Musical Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Asset for a Musician Crossword Clue
- Musical Composition Crossword Clue
- Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Word with Film or Music Crossword Clue
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue