We found a solution to the Highest Mountain in Europe crossword clue with 6 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is ELBRUS.
|Highest Mountain in Europe Crossword Clue
You may find several answers below for the Highest Mountain in Europe crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is the Highest Mountain in Europe Crossword Clue?
The highest Mountain in Europe is a type of crossword.
The most likely answer to the Highest Mountain in Europe crossword is ELBRUS.
Where Is Elbrus Located?
Mount Elbrus is located in the western Caucasus mountain range of southern Russia, near the border with Georgia.
It is the highest mountain in Europe, with an elevation of 5,642 meters above sea level, and the tenth most prominent peak in the world.
Elbrus is surrounded by several glaciers, with the highest glaciers being the West and East Elbrus glaciers, which are over 4,000 meters high.
Elbrus is found within the Caucasus Mountains, spanning around 1,200 km and extending into Russia and Georgia.
The region is home to some of Europe’s most rugged and picturesque terrain, with many of its highest peaks reaching heights of over 4,000 meters.
Highest Mountain in Europe clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 37 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the Highest Mountain in Europe crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the Highest Mountain in Europe crossword clue.
- ELBRUS – Highest Mountain in Europe
- ALP – Peak in Europe
- ACME – Highest point
- MONT BLANC – Bonn calm after rioting about temperature peak in Europe
- ESSO – Exxon, in Canada and Europe
- MT ETNA – Highest volcano in Europe and highest peak in Italy
- ANDES – Mountain chain home to the world’s highest volcano
- MOUNTELBRUS – Top summit in Europe
- PEAK – Mountain
- ACONCAGUA – Andean mountain, Earth’s highest outside Asia
- KILIMANJARO – The highest peak in Africa, located in Tanzania
- ALP – Mountain in Europe
- ELIAS – Mount Saint _, the fourth-highest peak in North America
- SCAFELL PIKE – Mountain in the Lake District; highest peak in England
- ELEV – Mountain ht
- POPOCATEPETL – Active volcano in Puebla which is the second-highest peak in Mexico
- FIR – Saskatchewan’s __ Mountain
- MT OSSA – Abbreviated name of a mountain south of Olympus in Thessaly associated with the myth of the Aloadae giants; or, the highest peak in Tasmania
- SNOWDONIA – National park in Gwynedd, site of the highest peak in Wales
- TARN – Mountain lake
- ZUGSPITZE – In the Bavarian Alps the highest peak in Germany
- SHASTA – Second-highest peak in the Cascades
- SEMERU – Active volcano in Indonesia: the highest peak in Java
- FEUDALISM – Social system in medieval Europe
- LOGAN – Mount —, the highest peak in Canada, located in Kluane National Park, Yukon
- OREAD – Mountain nymph
- SCAFELL – Pike; located in Cumbria, the highest peak in England
- ARETE – Mountain crest
- NEVIS – Ben_, a mountain in West Scotland, the highest peak in Great Britain
- TEIDE – This volcano in Tenerife is the highest peak in Spain
- SIERRA – Mountain chain
- MT IDA – The highest peak in Crete: Abbr.
- AEOLUS – Mount_, the highest peak in the Bosche Range, Alberta, Canada, named after the god of the winds in Greek mythology
- MT SHASTA – The highest peak in the Calif. Cascades
- KINABALU – Mountain in Malaysia, the highest peak in Borneo
- LIFETIMEBAN – The highest bar
- BEN NEVIS – Mountain in Scotland; the highest peak in Great Britain
- EVEREST – The highest mountain
- ACONCAGUA – Mountain in the Andes, the highest peak in the western hemisphere
- ACE – Highest card in poker
- Y FEN – Pen _ the highest peak in the Brecon Beacons and in South Wales
- MOUNT – The highest peak in Canada in the Saint Elias Mountains
- ETNA – The highest volcano in Europe
- MT APO – The highest peak in the Philippines
- MCKINLEY – The highest peak in N.A.
- RAINIER – The highest peak in the Cascades
Do crosswords provide benefits for people with ADHD?
Crossword puzzles and picture puzzles are great cognitive tools for children with ADHD.
Not only can they provide distraction and stimulation, but they can also be used to enhance problem-solving skills, improve memory and boost confidence.
Crosswords are especially beneficial as they encourage children to think in different ways and to focus on a single task for long periods of time.
Picture puzzles can help to develop visual-spatial skills and are also a great way to encourage creative thinking and collaboration between children.
Puzzles can be a fun way to help children with ADHD develop cognitive skills and to keep them engaged and focused.
What aptitude do some individuals possess that allows them to excel at crosswords?
Researchers have determined that fluid intelligence, which is the capacity to think quickly and logically in order to solve complex problems, is closely associated with the capacity to decipher cryptic clues.
- Mountain Pass Crossword Clue
- New York Mountains Crossword Clue
- Pennsylvania Mountains Crossword Clue
- Russian Mountain Range Crossword Clue
- Missouri Mountains Crossword Clue
- Upside When Down Crossword Clue
- Climber in Academia Crossword Clue
- Crystal Gazer Crossword Clue
- Descend as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue
- Who Sang Climb Every Mountain in the Sound of Music Crossword Clue