The “Himalayan country that’s home to the world’s highest unclimbed mountain” is BHUTAN — and the mountain is Gangkhar Puensum.
|Himalayan Country Unclimbed Mountain crossword clue
You may find several answers below for the Himalayan country unclimbed mountain crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is Himalayan Country Unclimbed Mountain Crossword Clue?
A crossword clue is a word or phrase that is used to help solve a crossword puzzle.
The Himalayan country unclimbed mountain crossword clue is a type of clue in the crossword.
The answer is the word “BHUTAN.”
Where Is Bhutan Situated?
Bhutan is a small country in the Himalayas. It is situated between India and China.
Himalayan country unclimbed mountain puzzle clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 25 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the Himalayan country unclimbed mountain crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the Himalayan country unclimbed mountain crossword clue.
- BHUTAN – Himalayan country unclimbed mountain, Himalayan country that’s home to the world’s highest unclimbed mountain
- USA – It has the world’s highest GDP
- NEPAL – Landlocked Himalayan country with the capital Kathmandu, home to eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains and to the endangered snow leopard
- FRA – Country that’s home to the famous golf clubs Pau and Hardelot: abbr.
- EVEREST – Himalayan mountain
- RUSSIA – Country that’s home to Red Square and the art museum Hermitage
- ACONCAGUA – Andean mountain, Earth’s highest outside Asia
- RWANDA – Country that’s home to the traditional dance Ikinimba
- SLOP – Small prune that’s fed to pigs
- EVEREST – The world’s highest mountain, scaled by a team carrying a specially designed flame for the 2008 Olym
- UGH – “That’s repulsive!”
- BOLIVIA – Country whose capital is the world’s highest
- YETIS – Himalayan hulks
- TOPMOST – Highest
- COTOPAXI – In Ecuador, it’s the world’s highest active volcano
- YETI – Himalayan cryptid
- TIBET – Land that’s home to yaks
- TENT – Shelter that’s pitched
What is the difference between a rebus clue and an anagram clue?
A rebus clue is a type of clue that uses pictures to represent words.
An anagram clue is a type of clue that rearranges the letters in the word to make a new word or phrase.
An anagram is a puzzle where you have to rearrange the letters in a word or phrase to make another word or phrase, for example:
“I am mad at John” can be rearranged as “Madd John at I.”
A rebus is a puzzle where you have to use pictures instead of letters, for example:
“John has two eggs.” can be represented by an egg and two eyes.
When was the first crossword puzzle invented?
A journalist named Arthur Wynne from Liverpool created the first crossword puzzle, and Wynne is credited with creating the inventory of crossword puzzles as well.
New York World published the crossword on December 21, 1913.
New York World began publishing crossword puzzles weekly, and other publications such as Pittsburgh Press and Boston Globe followed.
How do you decide what type of clue to use?
There are three types of clues.
- Visual Clues: It is the most common type of clue. A visual clue is a picture or drawing that can help solve a puzzle.
- Word Clues: A word clue is a word or group of words that can help solve the puzzle.
- Riddle Clues: This type of clue will not tell you what to do, but it will ask you a question about the puzzle and give you some information about it.
- One May Climb a Wall Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbing Tool Crossword Clue
- Climbing Equipment Crossword Clue
- Climbed Half Dome Crossword Clue
- Ornamental Climbing Plant Crossword Clue
- Trellis Climber Crossword Clue
- Wall Climbing Plants Crossword Clue
- Mount Climbed by Moses Crossword Clue
- Climb Crossword Clue
- I Dated My Rock Climbing Instructor for a While Crossword Clue
- The Hill We Climb Poet Gorman Crossword Clue