We found the solution for the Money in Music crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is EDDIE.
|Money in Music Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the money in music crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Money in Music Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “money in music.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the money in music is EDDIE.
Who Is Eddie Money in Music?
Eddie Money is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, actor, and musician.
Born Edward Louis Severin on July 27, 1946, in Spokane, Washington, Money has enjoyed tremendous success in the music industry, with his career spanning multiple decades and multiple genres.
Money began his music career in Berkeley, California, where he played in local bands and gained his initial notoriety.
In 1976, he was signed by Columbia Records and released his debut album, Eddie Money, which went on to certify gold.
His second album, Life for the Taking (1978), was certified platinum and earned him his first Top 40 single, “Two Tickets to Paradise.”
The money in music is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the money in music crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the money in music crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Money in Music Crossword Clue
- EDDIE – Money in music
- NOTES – The money in music
- OBOL – Sixth part of a drachma in weight or in money in ancient Greece (4)
- SPECIE – Coined money
- PESO – Money in Mexico
- PURSE – Aggregate prize money in boxing; a sum of money distributed to the top or highest finishers in a horse race
- CHEQUE – Money order
- IOUS – Money promises
- INVEST – Put money in to make money
- JAZZ – Armstrong’s music
- FOOTING – Foundation investing money in error in recession
- ARCHANGEL – One holding money in both hands in Russia
- ANGIE – “With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats” Stones song
- AMP – Music booster
- EMO – Mood music
- ARGENT – Silver in heraldry, or money in French
- RAGA – Sitarist’s music
- GREENWASHING – Money laundering
- CASBAH – Graduate is in the money in place of the Arabs
- STOTINKA – Kid in ruin needing a bit of money in Bulgaria
- REBATE – Money back
- CURRENCY – Money in accepted use
- NAIRA – New song raised money in Africa
- RAGA – Sitarist’s music
- GUARANI – Paraguayan money in a carpet rolled up, touring capital in Asuncion
- PILE UP – Amass European money in a pit in the US
- A SIMPLE PLAN – 1998 movie in which Bill Paxton played a man who finds money in a crashed plane
- REBATE – Money back
- PURSE – Money bag
- FINANCE – Provide the money to replace the right in France
- COMING OF AGE Pottery brought in money in prison, reaching majority
- RAP – Drake’s music
- REMIT – Send (money)
- CREDIT – In this, you have money in the bank
- RIAL – Money in Tehran
- ROCK – Music genre
- BOLIVAR – Basic unit of money in Venezuela
- GELT – Hanukkah money
- FLAIR – Instinct for money in the market
- CRYPTO – New money
- REDEEMS – Trades in for money
- HOROLOGIST – Time is money in one’s business
- ANTE – Starting money in a poker pot
- KRONA – Basic unit of money in Sweden
- GABLE – Actor loses money in bet
- CASH – Money in a wallet
- SHEKEL – Basic unit of money in Israel
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What does anag mean in crosswords?
An anagram is a type of word puzzle in which the player is required to rearrange the letters of one or more words to spell out a solution.
Anagram clues are a common feature of straight crosswords, often presented in the form of a clue followed by “(anag.).”
For example, a clue of “Cheap” would be solved by rearranging the letters to spell out “Cheap.”
Anagrams can be an entertaining way to test one’s knowledge and problem-solving skills, as well as a great way to learn new words.
Additionally, since the letters of the anagram clues are usually jumbled up, they can provide an extra layer of challenge and complexity to the puzzle.
- Improvises Musically Crossword Clue
- Start of a Musical Crossword Clue
- Swiss Folk Hero Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- Half Step in Music Crossword Clue
- Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Skill Crossword Clue
- Seoul Music Genre Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Polloi (Common Folks) Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue