The Musical Based on ABBA Songs crossword clue with 8 letters was last seen on November 20, 2022. We think the likely answer to this clue is MAMMAMIA.
|Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the musical Based on ABBA songs crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue?
Musical based on ABBA songs is an abbreviation for musical based on songs by ABBA.
First released in December 2013, it is based on the ABBA song, and the answer is MAMMA MIA.
What Is the Song Mamma Mia?
“Mamma Mia” (a song from the musical of the same name) was written by Swedish songwriters, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus, and popularized by Swedish singer ABBA.
Musical Based on ABBA songs is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 40 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the musical Based on ABBA songs crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the musical Based on ABBA songs crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue
- MAMMAMIA – musical Based on ABBA songs
- AIMAMMAM – *Musical based on ABBA songs
- BASSO – He sings some of Abba’s songs
- MIA – ‘Mamma _!’ (a musical based on ABBA songs)
- COVERBAND – Musical group that doesn’t play original songs
- SOS – Opening track on ABBA’s “Greatest Hits”
- QUEEN – Dancing _, Cher’s album of ABBA songs
- EBAN – Israel’s Abba
- MAMMA MIA – Musical based on ABBA songs
- FAIRLADY – My __, a musical based on Shaw’s Pygmalion
- HONEY HONEY – Mildly repetitive Abba song
- DISCO – Genre of most ABBA songs
- ABSORB – On ABBA’ s tour, oddly, Bjorn’s first to imbibe
- NOELS – Seasonal songs
- HYMNS – Songs of praise
- REFRAINS – Choruses of songs
- I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO – Very repetitive Abba song
- OLIVER – Musical based on Dickens
- DANCING QUEEN – Abba song
- ROOTS – Miniseries based on a Haley novel
- JERSEYBOYS Musical based on the songs of the Four Seasons
- FERNANDO – Male name, also an ABBA song
- WATERLOO – ABBA song that won Sweden the 1974 Eurovision contest
- OSTEAL – Bone-based
- BALLADS – Slow songs
- HAVE – I _ a Dream, Abba song
- GIMME – “I want!” (One-third of an ABBA song)
- DISCO – Summer songs
- EARWORMS – Inescapably catchy songs
- FUNHOME – Musical based on a graphic memoir by Alison Bechdel
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How do you decide what type of clue to use?
We use clues to provide players with enough information to stay in the game.
Each clue has a purpose that is used based on the type of question.
We have 4 categories of clues:
- Reference: A reference clue is one that provides the solution to a puzzle.
- Bonus: A bonus clue provides players with a little extra information.
- Location: A location clue is a bait-and-switch clue.
- Puzzle: A puzzle clue is a riddle.
What is the best way to prepare for a crossword puzzle?
Crossword puzzles are a popular type of puzzle that can be found in magazines, newspapers, and on the internet.
The crossword puzzle is an excellent way to test one’s vocabulary knowledge and exercise the mind.
There are many ways to prepare for a crossword puzzle.
Some people like to do crosswords from time to time as a form of entertainment or for leisure.
It is also a great way for people who have never done one before to get started with them.
What is the difference between a rebus clue and an anagram clue?
A rebus clue or cryptic clue is a collection of letters that must mean something.
An anagram clue is a collection of words that must mean something.
Rebus clues are usually easier to solve, whereas anagram clues require a bit more word knowledge and may have several potential answers.
- Play the Bagpipes Crossword Clue
- Half Step in Music Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Some Combo Musicians Crossword Clue
- Title Teen in a 2015 Musical Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Asset for a Musician Crossword Clue
- Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue
- Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Morris of Country Music Crossword Clue
- Word with Film or Music Crossword Clue