We found the solution for the Polloi (Common Folks) crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is HOI.
|Polloi (Common Folks) Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the polloi (common folks) crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What is the Polloi (common folks) Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for the “polloi (common folks).”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the polloi (common folks) is HOI.
What Is Hoi Polloi?
Hoi polloi is an expression from Greek that means “the many” or, in the strictest sense, “the people.”
In English, it has been given a negative connotation to signify the masses.
Polloi (common folks) is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 15 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the polloi (common folks) crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the polloi (common folks) crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Polloi (common folks) Crossword Clue
- HOI – Polloi (common folks)
- MYTH – Folk story
- MASSES – Hoi polloi; common people
- SOCIETY – Fashionable folk
- TRIO – Common folk group
- ARLO – Guthrie of folk
- AAS – Common batteries
- LORE – Folk tales and such
- SMITHS – Forgers are such common folk
- PLEB – One of the common folk
- REEL – Lively folk dance
- ELITE – Not for the hoi polloi
- SMARTS – Common sense
- HOI POLLOI – The common folk
- POPULACE – Old man with a clue confused common folk
- CORNSYRUP – Common sweetener
- PLEBS – Common folk
- ANDS – Common conjunctions
- ANTIELITE – Favoring common folk
- FILE – Rank and _; common folks
- AR TRIP – Common family excursion
- RARER – Less common
- AUNT – Common family member
- USUAL – Common
- THE COMMON PEOPLE – Ordinary folk, such as live around Wimbledon
- ALE – Folk story
- LEO – Star sign of simple, ordinary folk
- THE MASSES – Subject nearly fools ordinary folk
- COLDS – Common bugs
- PLEBS – Common folk
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Is there a clue to each Wordle?
Here are a few hints to get you started.
There are 5 clues, each of which is a 5 letter word that starts with the same letter as the one you’re trying to guess.
For example, if your letters are H I M E P, then the first clue would be “H”.
If you cast your guess and all green boxes turn green, then congratulations.
What is the hardest crossword day?
Fun Fact: The Saturday crossword is actually the most difficult puzzle of the week.
Contrary to popular belief, the Sunday puzzles are midweek difficulty, not the hardest.
Mondays have the most straightforward clues and Saturday clues are the vaguest or involve the most wordplay.
What do gray boxes mean in the crossword?
Clues marked in gray indicate that a word has been entered.
How do you write a clue for a crossword puzzle?
A clue can take the form of a word, phrase, or sentence that provides a hint or indication about the answer to a question or mystery.
Clues can be direct or indirect, and often require the reader to use their own knowledge, reasoning, and inference to arrive at the correct conclusion.
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Queer as Folk Actress Gill Crossword Clue
- Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Kind of Musical Wonder Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- Moody Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Odelay Musician Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Composer of “Furniture Music” Crossword Clue
- Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue