We found the solution for the Scottish folk dance crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is REEL.
|Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
You can find multiple different answers below for the Scottish folk dance crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for the “Scottish folk dance.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the Scottish folk dance is REEL.
What Is the Scottish Folk Dance Reel?
The Scottish Folk Dance Reel is a very old Scottish dance that is played with a fiddle and is often played at weddings.
The Scottish Folk Dance Reel is a quadrille that originated with the British Army in the 17th or 18th centuries.
It has been adapted into other music genres but remains associated with military music.
Scottish folk dance is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 25 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the Scottish folk dance crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the Scottish folk dance crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- REEL – Scottish folk dance
- EIGHTSOMEREEL – Scottish dance
- MYTH – Folk story
- LONNIE – Scottish singer Donegan
- CLAN – Scottish family line
- NESSIE – Scottish beast
- SOCIETY – Fashionable folk
- IAN – Scottish man’s name
- BRAE – Scottish hillside
- TAM – Scottish headwear
- THISTLE – Scottish emblem
- LASSES – Scottish girls
- BONNIE LASS – Pretty woman in Scottish folk songs
- ARLO – Guthrie of folk
- AULD LANG SYNE – Traditional Scottish folk song sung at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve
- TWIRL – Dance flourish
- LASS – Scottish folk tune figure
- NAE – Scottish “no”
- ONESTEP – Simple dance
- ROB ROY – Scottish folk hero played by Liam Neeson in a 1995 film
- ANGLESEY – County with fish and some beef for Scottish folk
- WESTIE – Scottish dog
- ULA – Polynesian dance
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Is crossword a puzzle game?
Crosswords are a type of word puzzle in which players must fill in a grid of blank squares using clues to create words or phrases.
The challenge of a crossword is to use the clues to solve the puzzle and complete the grid.
What is the most used word in crossword puzzles?
According to Gaffney, “ERA” is the most common word in crossword puzzles, as well as “ARE,” “AREA,” and “ORE.”
Are crosswords good for your brain?
Crossword puzzles have long been recommended by the National Institute of Health as a way to exercise your brain.
Crosswords help exercise parts of your brain that control logical reasoning, memory, and attention.
What are the rules of a crossword puzzle?
The objective is to populate the white squares with letters to form words or phrases by solving clues.
The answers are placed in the grid from left to right (“across”) and from top to bottom (“down”).
- Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Musical Skill Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Asset for a Musician Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Musical Don’t Play Crossword Clue
- Bagpiper’s Hat Crossword Clue
- Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue
- Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- Seoul Music Genre Crossword Clue