We found 1 solution for the Secure, as a Climbing Rope crossword clue. The most likely answer for the clue is BELAY.
|Secure, as a Climbing Rope
You may find several answers below for the secure, as a climbing rope crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is Secure, as a Climbing Rope Crossword Clue?
Secure, as a Climbing Rope, crossword clue:
A word meaning “safe” or “free from risk.”
What Is the Definition of Belay?
Belay: to secure a rope by wrapping it around a fixed object.
Belaying: an activity in which the belayer holds the rope that is used to support a climber’s weight while they are climbing.
Belay device: A device designed to hold the rope when belaying, consisting of two metal loops, one of which is attached to the harness and the other with a locking mechanism that grips the rope when weighted.
Secure, as a climbing rope puzzle clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 10 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the secure, as a climbing rope crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the secure, as a climbing rope crossword clue.
- BELAY – secure, as a climbing rope
- GUYED – Secured with rope as a leading climber, say
- SAFER – More secure
- ABSEIL – Descend, as a rock climber
- SAFE – Secure
- ROPE Material for a rock climber’s harness
- CLINCH – Secure
- TOEHOLD – Opening for a rock climber’s foot
- SCALING – Climbing
- RAPPEL – Descend via rope as a mountaineer
- ROWAN – Some complaints about a workman’s climbing tree
- TIE DOWN – Secure with rope
- LASSOED – Roped, as a steer
- BIND – Secure with rope
- LASSOES – Ropes, as a doggie
- TIE – Secure with rope
- LOCK – Secure player in a pack
- TETHER – Secure with rope
- LASSOING – Roping (as a cowboy might)
- ROPE – Mountain-climbing tool
- LASSOS – Ropes, as a dogie
How many rows high is the puzzle?
This is a puzzle game where the player has to figure out how many rows high the puzzle is.
The player needs to find out how many rows are in each row and then multiply it by 10.
What is a crossword clue?
A crossword clue is a word or phrase that is used as part of a crossword puzzle.
It may be the answer to a clue in the grid, the solution to an anagram, or the name of an article in which one might find something.
The answer to a clue in the grid, the solution to an anagram, and the name of the article are all examples of potential clues.
How many words can you find in a crossword puzzle?
A crossword puzzle is a word game where the player has to find words that connect horizontally and vertically.
The number of words in a crossword puzzle can vary greatly.
It all depends on what level the player is playing at, how many words are in the grid, and how many blank spaces there are.
What is the most difficult type of crossword clue?
The most difficult type of crossword clue is the one that contains a word that has not been used in any other clues.
- Climb Crossword Clue
- Popular Climbing Plant Crossword Clue
- Trellis Climber Crossword Clue
- Wall Climbing Plants Crossword Clue
- Alpine Climbing Tool Crossword Clue
- Ornamental Climbing Plant Crossword Clue
- Climbed Without Ropes Or Harness Crossword
- Climb a Rope Crossword Clue
- Eurasian Mountain Range Crossword Clue
- Piton, for One Crossword Clue
- Climbers Rest Stop Crossword Clue
- Mount Climbed by Moses Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Cutting Tool Crossword Clue
- The Hill We Climb Poet Gorman Crossword Clue
- Like A Bicycle Climbing A Hill Crossword Clue
- Studying Crystals and Energy Perhaps Crossword Clue
- I Dated My Rock Climbing Instructor for a While Crossword Clue